Date: April 28, 2012
Time Spent: 3 hour 30 minutes
Total time: 16 hours 30 minutes
Action: Today, I finally visited Tom's fire station! I got to see all of the awesome equipment that fire fighters get to work with, and got to learn about them also. I also got to meet the people that he works with, and you can tell that they really see each other as a team/family. Overall, I can see why Tom loves being a fire fighter. the pictures that i got at the station will be used in my presentation.
Next Action: My next action is to take my CPR class and hopefully pass it so I can use what I have learned in my presentation.
How am I Doing?: Personally, I feel that I have learned so much in this little time. I feel that with the knowledge that i have acquired, the final presentation will be no problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment