Monday, May 7, 2012

Mentor Log #3

Date: February, 25 2012
Time Spent: 2 hours
Total Time: 5 hours 30 minutes

Action: This is the last day that we will meet at Starbucks before the real work will begin. In this meeting, we decided that I will take a CPR/AED class to see what firefighters have to learn. We also decided that after senior paper is done with, we will meet at his fire station. In Addition to this, I received a video tape which is a documentary film on Tom's time at the Fire Academy.

Next Action: My next Action and focus will be the senior Paper. I will research, and use the resources given to me by Mr. Mannion.

How Am I doing?: Now that I have a game plan on how to get my hours, I am a little less stressed about senior project. I am also excited about my paper, because i already know what to research, and what my paper is going to be about.

No comments:

Post a Comment